INDEPENDENT SERVICE PROVIDER: Pctechclinic Inc is an independent technical support provider. The company does not have any affiliation with any Third Party Brand mentioned on the website. Support may be directly available from the brand owner. All brand names and trademarks used in our website are purely for referential purposes and are the properties of their respective owners.
- 2. WARRANTY COVERAGE: Most hardware and software products are covered under manufacturer’s warranty during the initial period of use. If your product is under warranty the support services may be available for free. Pctechclinic recommends that you contact the original supplier of the product in such circumstances.
- 3. CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS: Testimonials found on this site and other related sites are unverified results that have been emailed by our customers or posted on social media networks. They may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will experience the same or similar results.
- 4. REMOTE ACCESS TO COMPUTER: We recommend that you review the process of remote access.
- 5. THIRD-PARTY DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE: Pctechclinic when necessary use third-party software for diagnosing and fixing the problem. The software tools used are from leading companies such as Microsoft (e.g. Microsoft Security Essentials) or AVG (AVG Tuneup) etc. Some of these third-party tools are available for free that you can obtain directly from these sites. Pctechclinic does not charge for this software.
- 6. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: The customer satisfaction metric is based on an online survey that all of our users are given the option of completing at the end of each repair session. Not all users complete this online survey. This metric is not based on a third-party audit by a market research firm specializing in customer satisfaction tracking studies. As such this metric may not be a statistically accurate measurement of Pctechclinic customer satisfaction.