Get help to Activate Roku, just follow the quickstep and set up quickly:-
NOTE:- get in touch with one of the experts at any time to have a properly working Roku player.
If it’s a too hassle for you to set up, Just call and let our dedicated staff assist you.
Roku link code support: We offer assistance in setting up and customizing the channels of your choice in Roku player. our tech support offers the best Roku support Number. (Tollfree)
Create the Roku account and Activate Roku
To create an account, go to Roku’s ‘sign up’ page and enter your relevant credentials. Once completed, present a payment method that will allow you to purchase any subscription that you may require at a future date. If you do not wish to enter the information right away, you can choose to skip this portion. You can also set up a (pin) for your purchases. Activate Roku
Link the device
Select your preferred channel (at least one) from the Roku channel store and then select ‘continue’. For linking the device first, click on the ‘my account’ page. You will see a list of player names popping up. Select yours and then click on ‘link a device’.
How to activate or link your Roku streaming device
In order to activate your Roku streaming player or Roku tv, it must be linked to a Roku account.
Your Roku account stores which Roku streaming devices you own and which channels you have installed, as well as your preferences and settings. It’s important to have a valid email address associated with your Roku account in order to manage your account and to receive important account notifications. similarly, you should choose a strong, secure password. Activate Roku
Follow the quick start guide that came with your Roku device. Activate Roku
For additional help setting up your Roku device, visit the setup and troubleshooting section of the Roku support Number.
Complete the on-screen instructions to connect your Roku device to the internet. Activate Roku
Once connected, your Roku device may download new software.
Your Roku device will then display a link code; e.g. “xxcdsd”.
Make a note of this link code and go to the website (Roku.com/link) on your computer or mobile device.
Note: When entering (Roku.com/link) into your web browser.
On the website, enter the link code and click Submit. Activate Roku
Important: You must complete all of the steps on the website before going back to your Roku device otherwise your Roku device will not be activated.
Link your Roku to your account
- Make sure you are logged into your Roku account. From the main my account page, click the link a device button.
- Connect your Roku to your tv and turn the Roku on. The Roku will need to be connected to the internet. It will walk you through on the tv screen how you want to connect it to the internet. Enter your wireless code to use your wireless connection. If you have an ethernet port on your Roku, you can also use an ethernet cable to your router for connection to the internet.
- After your Roku is connected to the internet, it may ask you to update it. go ahead and update it. It will reboot after the update is complete. After it reboots, it will give you a code on the screen like the one in the image below.
- Enter this code on the web page from step 1 and click the submit button.
- You will be asked to enter payment information. click the skip link at the bottom right so you do not have to enter any payment information.
- Now you need to select channels to add to your Roku. You must select at least 1 channel. It is recommended to just add Netflix and uncheck everything else to speed up, the process of linking your Roku. click the continue button to complete the linking process.
- You are now done linking your Roku to your account. click my account link from the top.
- You should see your Roku’s serial number show up as one of your devices under my linked devices section.
NOTE:- If getting any problem while setting up, Just give us a call to avail help from dedicated support team (tollfree)
Roku account setup: We provide all the assistance for setting up and configuring Roku player. We help you with the process of the Roku setup, which is something that customers often find issues doing.
Support for streaming stick: We offer services for the streaming stick, which is like a pen drive. We help install streaming stick easily with your wi-fi setup.
Channel support: We offer assistance for setting up and customizing the channels of your choice in Roku player. Our tech support offers the best Roku support Number.
Wireless setup: We help integrate your wireless router with the Roku device.
Netflix Roku support Number: We help integrate Netflix with Roku.
Channel customization: We help you set up and customize channels in Roku.
Importance of (Roku com link account) setup
It is rather important to set up the Roku account with a valid email address and a strong password. The account stores vital information pertaining to your streaming devices, the channels installed as well as your settings and preferences. Manage your account with the username and password and receive timely alerts and notifications. The Roku device must be linked to the Roku account in order to download channels and stream them. Channel addition, subscription, preference updates, and settings are all managed from the Roku account. we help people to set up the account with some additional benefits, just call us on (toll-free).
Linking your device to the (Roku com link ) account
Activate your Roku player (or Roku tv) and then link it or add it to your existing Roku account. Alternatively, you just have to create a new account. Use the ‘quick start’ guide that comes along with the player to install the player hardware. Thereafter, follow the on-screen wizard that provides you instructions at every step to activate the device. The device automatically scans for the network and for any software updates before throwing up an activation code.
Roku Setup Process
In brief, the setup Roku account process has the following steps
- begin with, create an account on Roku com link website.
- Then, activate the device using the Roku activation link code
- Enter the Roku code that appears on your tv screen.
Finally, access the website and add channels to your Roku account.
- Login to your Roku account during the setup, you will face certain issues. Here could be some common issues or problem while setup but don’t worry we are there to help you just call us on (toll-free)
First, go to the streaming channels option on your Roku home screen
Here you will find a variety of channels and app which you can then add to your device
To do so, just select each icon and then press the ok button on your device remote
Finally, the channel is added to your device now browse the Roku channel store in the tv and movies genre.
Search for and locate the channel and then, select the add channel option.
Now, you are redirected to the (Roku com link ) account log in page.
Use your credentials (username and password) and then open you’re (Roku com link account)
Then, provide your Roku account’s pin depending on your account settings. Activate Roku
Same page appearing even after entering the activation code
This problem is also quite common in the Roku device. Activation takes time, so you need to be patient when this process is taking place. But, if you are seeing the same screen of (Roku com link )Roku activation code, then there is some problem in the process. You can follow steps below mentioned in order to eliminate the issue.
The first thing that you have to confirm is the steps that you saw on the screen have been performed in the same manner. Moreover, you have refreshed your Roku device as well. In case you see ‘error 001’ or ‘not connected’ on the screen, then your Roku device is probably not connected to the internet network. Activate Roku
Select the ‘try again’ button if that’s the case and then, connect your Roku device to the internet network.
- Pro support services are best in technical expertise for Roku streaming devices is an independent provider of remote tech support services for software, hardware, and peripherals. We are unique because we have expertise in products from a wide variety of third-party companies.
- Pro Support for Roku devices has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. For permitted use and specific warranties associated with the software, hardware, and peripherals, please contact the relevant third party, our remote assistance is a paid support and terms and conditions according to our services provided. Activate Roku
- Technicians are expertise for Roku streaming devices for only the United States and Canada only.
We’re committed to your 100% satisfaction from our services and support provided by us. We make sure you enjoy the technology and services you pay for.
We don’t say you to pay until we commit to your Satisfaction. Activate Roku
Here are some useful links to follow